picture header

picture header

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Summer Paradise

So this past summer one of my best friends showed me a song, Summer Paradise, and instantly I fell in love with it.  It talks about how all the singer wants is to get back to a summer paradise with the one he loves.  Right now that is all I want- to get back to summer paradise with the ones that I love. Now that school has picked up again it feels like so long ago that it was summer.  All I want is to go back, back to my summer paradise. 

Cause I remember every sunset
I remember every word you said
We were never gonna say goodbye
Singing la-da-da-da-da
Tell me how to get back to
Back to summer paradise with you
And I'll be there in a heartbeat

I don't want to say goodbye, and I wish someone would tell me how to get back.  The only problem is I cant go back, as much I want to.  It was always one of my childhood fantasies, to have a time machine.  But we cant go back in time, all we can do is cherish the memories and never forget the friendships we made, and hope that one day it can come back again, years in the future, and that too much hasn't changed.  But for now, my summer paradise is only a fiction of my imagination, a special part of my memory.  I just can't wait for the day I will finally make it back.  


1 comment:

  1. "I dont want to say goodbye and I wish someone would tell me how to get back"
    Spectacular

    ReplyDelete