picture header

picture header

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rollercoaster

Life's a rollercoaster, a wild ride
You cannot run, you cannot hide.
Although I want to escape the tide,
Too many feelings are crammed inside.

I want to know God's plan for me
But I remain in constant obscurity,
I wish that my mind could simply be free,
But no, my heart remains in captivity.

I feel so alone, day by day,
I sit alone although I want to play
I see my peers, around me they say
"Whats wrong with you, don't be that way."

I wish it would change but it stays the same,
This life, it all feels like a twisted game,
I dont know why all I feel is shame,
But thats all I have, that and my name.

I'm trekking along a lonely trail,
But I know in the end it can be a glad tale,
Sometimes to get better, one has to fail,
Just wait, soon life will set sail.

I feel so alone but I must move along
Right now its night, but I wait for the dawn
Although my friends have all moved on,
Ill wait for my turn then I too will be gone,

Farewell to those who ahead of me run,
Ill await my turn, my race hasn't begun,
And day by day I'll rise like the sun,
And look forward to the time when we all are done.

This ride of life has lows and highs,
And soon enough I will reach for the skies,
And finally have no reason to sigh,
I will stand tall, and until then, good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment