picture header

picture header

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chapters

Senior year- its basically the last chapter of youth.  Everyone says that graduating from high school is one of the major milestones of life. 

As I've seen a brother, a sister, and many friends all graduate and embark on the next chapter of their lives its made me think about whats next, and also about whats past: about my chapters.

I think back to elementary school, and then to middle school,  and then to sophomore year, with each progression a new chapter began.  Now senior year is here, and I am both nervous and excited to see what the next chapter will bring.

I've learned so much then last few years and cant wait to learn more.  Time is flying by, and Im so ready to take off with it.

1 comment:

  1. "I am both nervous and excited to see what the next chapter will bring."

    retweet

    ReplyDelete