picture header

picture header

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Things I do when theres nothing to do

1.  Watch Netflix

2.  Daydream about girls 

3.  Watch sports that I really don't care about.

4.  Watch more Netflix.

5.  Think about as many possible reasons why not to do my homework.

6.  Walk back and forth between the pantry and the fridge hoping that for some reason I will find better food than the stuff that was there the last time I checked..... 

7.  Listen to pandora 

8.  Watch youtube videos.

9.  Take a nap.

10.  Go to the gym.

Finally something productive

11.  Think more about that one perfect girl and think of more and more ways to make her fall for me.

12.  Email missionairies.

13.  Look through old pictures on my phone and remember the good times from summer and wish that I could relive those days.

14.  Listen to more music.

15.  Watch more Netflix

I need to stop watching Netflix.....

16.  Think about getting a job.

17.  Think about all the reasons not to get a job.

18.  Decide not to get a job.

19.  Walk around my house while ignoring my mom telling me to be productive.

20.  Put on my shoes to go for a run.

21.  Take the shoes off, I hate running.

22.  Read a book

23.  Get bored of the book and put it down.

24.  Try to write a blog post for creative writing, but sit for hours with writers block.

25.  Give up on that and go do one of the other 23 things listed above and wait until sunday night to try again.

26.  Try again on sunday and think of any other things to do to waste some time.











2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I swear I'm guilty of almost every one of these XD I loved this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this made me laugh so much. And is so so relatable.

    ReplyDelete