picture header

picture header

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Let's be real for once

I'm really getting sick of high school.
I know I shouldn't be.  Everyone says, oh high school was the best time of my life.
I guess even though I try so hard to be normal, Im really just not...

I wish I felt like that.  I wish I could say I loved high school.
But thats all it is: just a wish.
With each day that trudges by, all I can think about is getting the hell out of here.

Maybe it would be different if everyone wasn't so fake.
If everything wasn't about looks, and nice clothes, and expensive cars, and being a star athlete, and looking like a model and being better than everyone else.

Come on people, can we be real for once?

I always seem to be called an idiot when I believe the best of people.  
Now thats something I really don't understand.
And normally Im a pretty smart person.
Its seems like to fit in, you've got to think the worst of everyone else, and focus on their negatives and not the positives.  It seems like if you do that, you're "better" than they are.

At least thats what I see.

Maybe Im blind, or just an idiot.....
I wouldn't be surprised if its just cause Im an idiot.
I feel like I am a lot anyways.

I just want to get out of high school.
So many people say they are so afraid of moving on, but thats something Ive never been scared of.

Ya Im really not normal.

All I know is I can't wait for the real world.
Cause at least it will be just that:

Real.

2 comments:

  1. loved all of this. so relatable.
    "I wish I could say I loved high school"
    I'm just hoping it will be better after. but you're right at least it will be real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate doing this but Caroline said pretty much exactly what I was going to say so ditto

    ReplyDelete